Saturday 14 March 2009

Agenda.

first thing I wanted to mention before I start my post:

For those of you in Singapore, the South Zone Centre of Excellence - Design, in collaboration with the Nat Geo Store in Singapore, has organised a Photography Competition entitled "Reflection". It's open to all Primary, Secondary, JC, IP, and MI schools/institutions in Singapore. Deadline is 4pm on 24 April 2009. Prizes include Panasonic Cameras, Cathay Photo Vouchers, and Nat Geo Store Vouchers. Do check it out if you are eligible and interested in Photography.


Now that I've set that aside, it's time for my agenda for the year!

I've been looking at my school term, vacations, and when I can be in Singapore/Indonesia.

So far, this is what I'm planning to do for the rest of the year*.

I'll be flying from Jakarta to Singapore on Thursday, 9 April 2009.
On 11 April 2009, I'm going off from Singapore to London - Heathrow.
School's Summer Term 1 starts 13 April 2009, ends 12 June 2009. School Summer Term 2 resumes 15 June 2009, ends 14 August 2009.
I'll probably be flying from the UK tod Indonesia via Singapore between Friday, 14 August and Sunday, 16 August 2009.
On Friday, 28 August 2009, I'll probably fly to Singapore, because there's Founder's Day on Saturday, 29 August 2009ª.
I'll stay in Singapore till 1 September 2009, or, if flight tickets are too expensive and the economy is in the crapper, till 7 September 2009 because the Autumn term begins on 9 September 2009.
Autumn Term ends 11 December 2009. I'm flying to Indonesia via Singapore again. In Indonesia till 9 January 2010.



So, to summarize, in case you don't want too many words...
(Warning, Airport code will be used in the following summary, where Jakarta = CGK, Singapore = SIN, and the UK via London Heathrow = LHR.)
(p.s.: I broke the following agenda up into cycles of CGK>SIN>LHR>SIN>CGK)

2009
9 April - CGK > SIN
11 April - SIN > LHR
13 April to 14 August - 2 Summer terms of school
15 August - LHR > SIN > CGK

28 August - CGK > SIN
29 August - Founder's Day
31 August - Teacher's Day Celebration
1 September - SIN > CGK, then 7 September CGK>SIN>LHR? OR
7 September - SIN > LHR?
9 September to 11 December - 1 Autumn term of school
12 December - LHR > SIN > CGK

13 December to 31 December - in Jakarta OR on family vacation

2010
9 January - CGK > SIN > LHR
11 January to 26 March - 1 Spring term of school
option to return to CGK?

12 April to 18 June - last Summer term of school before the A Levels



ª - tentative.
* - subject to changes.

No comments: