Tuesday 31 March 2009

Gulp...

"The office staff told me that they will be sending the O level certificates ( a laminated piece of paper ) back to MOE if you do not collect it soon.
I do not have an exact date, but she seems pretty pist
[sic] that we take our own sweet time to go collect it.
Therefore, for your own sake, get it from school quick or else you will have to get it from MOE yourself."

--As written by Melvin Lim on the 4SA class blog.

Erm, can someone hold on to mine first? or Proxy or something? I need my cert for my UK school (they're asking for the cert, even though they have the result slip and they have approved my application into the school and I've gotten the visa and everything)!

P.s.: If you didn't know about the SGC and O Level Certificate already, they're now ready for collection from the school General Office. Just bring along your I/C or EZ-Link. Make sure you get two things - The folder with your SGC, and a laminated piece of paper (your O Level Certificate.). Do so ASAP.

No comments: